YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
COME ORGANIZE WITH THE BANK TENANTS ASSOCIATION!
Bank Tenant Association Meetings EVERY OTHER TUESDAY @ 5:45 – 8:00PM
Trinity United Church – 361 Sumner Avenue, Springfield – Vincent Hall
(for bank tenants and tenants) Food is served
For more information on Bank Tenant Meetings Contact Us at 413-342-1804!
Bank Tenant Movement Building Meetings
The Springfield No One Leaves Coalition organizes bi-weekly mass meetings of the Springfield Bank Tenant Association (SBTA). Meetings are held every other Tuesday from 6-8PM in Springfield.
Meetings are in the spirit of a long history of tenant associations that have successfully fought for tenants and residents rights. At the meetings we engage residents living in foreclosed or potentially foreclosed meetings and promote ongoing political education and the development of bank tenant leaders to move the bank tenant movement forward.
At BTA meetings we:
- develop solidarity and support through testimony, sharing our stories and ending the isolation of individual cases
- work to build unity between tenants and former homeowners
- provide bank tenants with legal education about their basic legal rights
- engage in political education and discussion about the nature of the foreclosure crisis
- plan for upcoming bank tenant actions & evaluate past actions
- provide legal services for those who are in need of immediate legal assistance.